Ready to learn how to manage your money the fun and easy way?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
I have some questions for you…
- Do you find it difficult to figure out how much you should be saving every month toward your financial goals?
- Do you find your credit card debt overwhelming, and are you unsure about the best way to pay it off given everything else you have to save for?
- Do you compare yourself to others financially and feel like you’re behind in your financial life?
- Are you confused at all the different types of insurance you need in life– i.e. disability, life and long-term care?
- Are you scared to invest your money because you have no clue what a stock, bond or mutual fund is?
- Do you hate financial jargon and just wish someone would teach you personal finance in a way that actually makes sense?
When you begin to learn about personal finance and start to love your money, you create the power to transform your financial life into one that sounds like this…
- I feel confident knowing how much I should be saving toward my financial goals every month.
- I know how to measure my own financial success every year, independent of others’ financial status.
- I have enough money in the bank to act as a cash cushion to pay for the pesky random emergencies that arise from time to time in my life, like car repairs, health care bills, or fixing my computer when it crashes (I hate it when that happens!)
- I know the importance of having a good credit score and actually understand how to pay off my debts in the most efficient way.
- I understand the basics of investing, the risks involved and how to allocate my money for optimal growth to help me reach my future financial goals.
- My money helps me live my dream life. I save some for my future financial goals and then spend the rest guilt-free on things I value most in life, like travel, my well-being and self-care, and even those fun things like coffee, clothes and shoes.
REGISTER FOR THE MONEY CLASS TODAY-