- NextGen Crowdfunding website at www.nextgencrowdfunding.com
- LiveStream at https://livestream.com/NextGenCrowdfunding
- High-resolution photo of the presenter representing the company on air for the event.
- High-resolution company logo.
- High-resolution company image.
- Other informational materials regarding the company and its on-air representative to support the production of the event.
- Company "pitch" video that runs no longer than 3 minutes. The video must be compliant with Federal, State and Local regulations, and must not contain any copyrighted material belonging to 3rd parties, unless it has been licensed or cleared for use in the video, the NextGen livestream broadcast and on-demand via NextGen's website and affiliated social media channels.
- The offering min or max goals
- Whether the offering is Debt or Equity
- The expiration date of the offering
The presenter representing the company on air for the event will be available at least one week in advance of the event for a 15-minute planning call with NextGen's production team.
- Issuing company participants plan and book their own hotel in Los Angeles, California.
- Participants should plan to arrive in Los Angeles the night prior to the event, and they will be required to arrive at NextGen's studio several hours prior to the event (exact time TBD).
- The company will be briefly introduced by the show's hosts, followed by the airing of the company's "pitch" video. After that, the company representative will join the hosts on set for a question-and-answer session.
- The total air time for the company, not including any mentions at the top of the show by the hosts, will be approximately 6 minutes.
- During the live broadcast, Title III companies must not talk about the terms of their offering (i.e., the offering's goals, expiration date, or the type of offering: debt or equity).
- In between presentations, NextGen Crowdfunding may run short promotional videos for NextGen or other sponsors and/or a variety of segments related to investment crowdfunding education.
The live event will be promoted via:
- NextGen Crowdfunding's email list (at least 85,000 people),
- Social media channels, including Facebook (to a minimum of 300,000 people that are interested in crowdfunding and investing),
- Digital marketing efforts to a minimum of 200,000 viewers,
- And other social media channels and digital marketing tactics.
- Email: The Issuing company will have advertising space for their crowdfunding campaign in NextGen Crowdfunding's growing email list. The email distribution will be to a minimum of 85,000 potential investors. Each issuing company will be featured in a minimum of 4 NextGen Crowdfunding email blasts.
- Additionally, NextGen Crowdfunding will create a post of the issuing company's crowdfunding campaign on NextGen's social media channels, including Facebook (63,000 "likes,"), Twitter, and LinkedIn.
|Contract Deadline||Title III||Reg A+/TTW||Reg A+ Live||Deadline for all Materials|
|Standard Sign Up||July 1||$1,500||$2,000||$2,000||July 7|
|Early Sign Up||June 22||$1,000||$1,500||$1,500||July 7|